GOOGLE ADS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Forex Megadroid Robot - Why Automated Forex Trading Carries Zero Risk!


Is the forex megadroid robot a serious option for successful forex trading?

As someone who was still looking for the 'Holy Grail' of forex trading, it was a question I asked myself not too long ago when I first heard about automated forex trading.

I had been struggling to make any serious money trading forex since I took it up some 12 months or so prior, not least because I had a demanding full time job that took up most of my time.

The Forex Megadroid Robot, whilst not the only trading robot in town, seemed like it could be the answer I was looking for. The problem was a part of me knew how dangerous a gamble it could be, and every time I considered giving it a go I found this part of me screaming its protest:

You can't trust a robot to gamble with your money!

Any sane human being would have these reservations, but then I learned something from the Forex Megadroid Robot website that made me reconsider. Something that meant I could try the robot out risk free.

My main fear was that I would set this robot up on my trading account, come back the next day and find it had gambled away my entire trading balance on losing trades, and my dreams of finding success in forex trading would be shot to pieces.

What changed my mind was that not only does the Forex Megadroid Robot come with several risk settings, meaning you could set it to the low risk setting to test it out, but you can actually test it out without risking a single bean. How?

You can even try it out on a demo account!

Only when you are satisfied that the robot works do you actually have to risk anything by then using it on a live account, and you don't have to do this until you are sure doing so carries absolutely zero risk.

I myself have now been using it on a live account for a several months now, and I have to say that it has consistently made winning trades on the lower risk setting.

Of course, I haven't been able to make the kind of huge amounts their website claims you can, but then again I have only yet tried it out on the lower risk settings. My next step is to slowly try out the more aggressive higher settings, and who knows how much it will make then!



SOURCE:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Forex-Megadroid-Robot---Why-Automated-Forex-Trading-Carries-Zero-Risk!&id=4273070

No comments:

Post a Comment

website hit counter
web counter